Business Seminar – Doing Business in the EU
The Malta Business Bureau (MBB) will host a ‘Doing Business in the EU’ business seminar on 20 November which will promote a better understanding of the benefits of the Single Market, while discussing how things can be made better for businesses. The event will be held at The Exchange Buildings, Valletta.
The conference will look into the results of an in-depth study which the MBB has undertaken in order to tangibly assess the benefits of the Single Market to Maltese businesses, while identifying the barriers and bottlenecks that exist, and proposing a way forward. This study was only possible with the direct feedback of Maltese businesses through a wide-ranging survey and face-to-face consultations.
High-level representatives from the Malta Chamber, businesses and government will share their experience, views and ideas on doing business in the EU. The full programme will be as follows:
|9.30am||Registration & Coffee|
|Simon De Cesare, MBB President|
|10.10am||Keynote Presentation of Study Findings|
|Daniel Gravino, Grant Thornton Director|
|10.40am||Panel Discussion / Q&A|
- Marisa Xuereb, Malta Chamber Deputy President & Manufacturing Sector Representative
- Chris Vassallo Cesareo, Chairman of the Malta Chamber Importers, Distributors and Retailers Economic Group
- Matthew Ellul Sullivan, Chairman of the Malta Chamber Service Providers Economic Group
- George Micallef, MHRA Vice President
- George Vella, Grant Thornton Partner
The seminar will be moderated by MBB CEO, Joe Tanti.
Kindly register your interest by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event is being supported by the Enterprise Europe Network.