Within HOMI 2018, the Enterprise Europe Network is organising a Partnering Event on the 26th and 27th January 2018 in order to facilitate commercial and technical cooperation with a selected pool of companies coming from abroad.
HOMI is an ambitious project of FieraMilano dedicated to people and different lifestyles. A new dynamic path driven by design and Made in Italy quality, with a new concept of fair that revolves around individual needs, spaces and habits, developed in 10 categories:
The “Lifestyle Industry Business Meetings at HOMI” will involve HOMI exhibitors and visitors aiming at:
- presenting creative ideas, innovative materials, new products,
- finding commercial partners including retailers and e-commerce platforms,
- discovering new technologies for the retail sector,
- getting insights on new concepts for lifestyle, home accessories, indoor and outdoor living.
The international delegation will include:
- companies looking for new products and partners on HOMI sectors,
- technology solutions developers for the retail sector,
- e-shops and retailers.
Deadline for registration is 16th January 2018. All participants will be invited to select potential partners via the platform (http://www.b2match.eu/homi2018), which then will generate the personal agenda of the participants’ appointments to be held on 26th and 27th of January within the B2B Area at Pavilion 10.
Don’t miss your chance to find new international partners and make the best out of your participation at HOMI 2018! Register your interest now! Send an email to Ms Rachel Micallef at: email@example.com