The Malta Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise and Industry is looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about working within a business analytics and policy development framework, in the position of Research Analyst.
The organisation is currently undergoing a restructuring process by shifting more towards horizontal research-based policy committees. A number of Committees are currently being established with the sole aim of focusing on specific themes such as the built environment, human capital, mobility among others.
For this reason, the Chamber, is in the phase of recruiting a full-time research analyst to manage these committees and carry out any research-based analysis required by these selected committees.
The main role of this position at the Malta Chamber will be to provide executive support to the specific policy committees and Head of Policy Development.
- To think critically, problem solve and be creative;
- Manage the day to day work of the committee/s;
- Conduct research which is related to the specific theme/s allocated to the person which is driven by business and/or economic interests;
- Compile, research and write papers, memos, reports and presentations;
- Organise events on behalf of the respective committees;
- Handle and process confidential and sensitive information;
- Manage, coordinate and prioritise the flow of information to and from the Chamber's Head of Policy Development and Chairperson of the respective committee/s;
- Assist in data inputting and data interpretation.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- A degree preferably in Business Management, Economics or Public Policy.
- Commands excellent writing and speaking proficiency in Maltese and English.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- An ability to work under pressure meeting tight deadlines but creatively still producing high-quality work.
- High attention to detail.
Past work experience in policy formulation or research-based analysis will be considered an asset.
Interested parties can send a copy of their CV to the Head of Policy Development, Mr Andre Fenech on email@example.com or on postal address: The Malta Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise and Industry, The Exchange Buildings, Republic Street, Valletta, VLT 1117