Over these five years, the Malta Chamber has teamed up with the EEN Malta Consortium to offer information and personalised services tailored to the companies’ needs, thanks to the varied business expertise available. By putting its local business knowledge into advice, supplemented with a vast network of international connections, the Malta Chamber provides the value-added support which is needed to reach high impact outcomes.
The services which the Malta Chamber can offer as part of EEN in Malta to its esteemed members, include:
- Innovation support
- Internationalisation and access to markets
- Technology Transfer advice
- Information about EU legislation and standards
- Information and feedback facility on EU policies and programmes
- Advisory to access finance
- Assistance towards the enhancement of management capacity, and
- Leads to cooperation with clusters
Companies who wish to learn more what’s in it for them can contact Enterprise Europe Network in Malta and set an appointment to assess their current state of play, plan coherently how to develop their business strategy towards jointly-established outcomes, identify financial streams to turn their ideas into commercialisation and outreach to grow and scale up through various international networking opportunities which can bring them in contact with the right investors.
Contact Malta Chamber by email on email@example.com or call on 22032 303 / 305 / 321 for more information.