Malta’s trade promotion organisation TradeMalta is once again launching its popular Global Growth programme designed for companies with export experience. This programme aims to offer support to exporters with a clear vision of which markets they want to target in the coming year, and how they want to do it.
To apply, companies have to submit their internationalisation business development plan for the forthcoming calendar year and outline which country/countries they will be targeting.
Successful companies will be selected according to how clear and realistic the plan submitted in the application is.
TradeMalta has indicated a capping of Eur 10,000 in maximum refunds per company for this particular programme in 2022, but this figure may vary depending on the quality of the applications received, and the overall take-up of Global Growth and other TradeMalta programmes.
Successful applicants may claim refunds throughout 2022 for eligible expenses. Eligible expenses include:
• Travel to visit clients, tradeshows or other relevant travel.
• Design, development and translation of packaging material for export purposes.
• Flight cost for visiting clients.
• SEO and web-site translation for target markets.
• Engaging business development partners in target markets.
• All expenses must be related to the objectives which the company has outlined in the export plan submitted with the application.
Application and further information about the Global Growth programme can be found here.
The deadline for applications is 19th November 2021.