CUBE-MT: Competence Upgrade for Business Excellence in Malta
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN)
Funding Programme: Single Market Programme
Scope: Helping companies innovate and grow internationally.
Objectives: The aim of the Enterprise Europe Network is to:
- Assist SMEs to become more economically, environmentally & socially sustainable;
- Support their digitalisation & cultivate their greater resilience to shocks;
- Support their innovation & innovation processes;
- Facilitate their access to the Single Market & third country markets;
- Help them to cooperate & integrate with local, regional, national & European clusters & industrial ecosystems & global value chains.
- Promote EU policies & programmes & provide a link between SMEs & EU policy making.
- Collect valuable feedback from SMEs on the effectiveness of EU policies.
Partners Involved: ME, MCST, MBB
The Malta Chamber Role: Partner
Value to Members: Business advisory support to members, internationalisation support, international events and brokerage events.
Pillar: Economic Growth & Resilience
Project Website: Enterprise Europe Network Malta